Five Favorite Food of Dogs
Dogs are just like our family member and we like to share lots of food which we eat. But we should know what are right food and which is unhealthy for our pet. Pet accessories shop in Dubai provides several food stuff for your pet which is best for dogs. Choose healthy food for your pet with best quality and suited to their lifestyle.
Deciding the correct food habit for our pet is not so easy but there are several pet accessories shop in Dubai which gives us right guidance and suggest some foods for better diet. Here is the list of some important foods which you can add to your pet’s meal.
- Peanut butter. This is one of the favorite food of all dogs . Not only being rich in protein content it also provide vitamin B , heart healthy fats , niacin and vitamin E. Dogs love to have peanut butter in their diet. Make sure to provide raw and unsalted butter to your pet.
- Vegetables like baby carrots , pumpkin and green beans. You should provide some veggies to your dog. They are rich in fibers and low in calories. Carrots are good for their teeth. Beans and pumpkins are rich in vitamin A /beta Carotene which take care of their eyes.
- Yogurt is a very rich source of calcium and protein. Adding this in your dog’s diet help to increase their bone strength. Yogurt with active bacteria act as the probiotics and maintains the digestive problems.
- Oatmeal is a light food for dogs especially for older dogs with irregular bowel system. It contains soluble fibers and is great alternative to them who are allergic to wheat grain. Serve it after being cooked.
- Eggs and meat slices. Eggs are the best food to boost up protein content in their diet. It is the best snack for them as they contain easily digestible riboflavin. Providing some meat slices are also beneficial to dogs. Salmon is a very good choice for them as it contains omega 3 fatty acid which help in keeping your dog’s coat healthy and shiny.
These are some human foods which you can serve to your dog. But make sure that provide food free from artificial sweeteners as they can be harmful for your dog . Check them before serving to your dog. Try to feed them in small amounts and keep checking on it is suiting to their lifestyle.