What’s your Free Zone in Dubai?
Free zones are a very feasible to set up their businesses in Dubai. If you are clueless about Dubai free zone company formation and want to know about the types of free zones in Dubai then here are the 5 types of free zones in Dubai. .Visit Dubaibusinessadvisors to know more about free zones
Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza)
It is located at the far western end of Dubai and is the world’s largest free trade zone. If you are looking for Dubai free zone company formation here then Jafza is good option because:
- It is a dynamic base for thousands of businesses from around 100 countries, attracting 32% of UAE’s FDI.
- It accounts for more than 50% of Dubai’s exports and has the largest Customer Relationship Management System in the region.
Dubai World Central (DWC)
DWC lies at the heart of the airport city, opened in 2010 for cargo operations followed by passenger flights in 2013. This Is Dubai’s airport for future as:
- It will be the world’s largest airport with 12 million tonnes of cargo and 16 million passengers per annum.
- It is in the heart of six development projects like Dubai Logistics City, Residential city, etc.
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre(DMCC)
Established in 2002, it was a strategic initiative taken by the government of Dubai. It provides the physical, market and infrastructure required for establishing Dubai as the hub for global commodities trade
- The members of this zone enjoy access to a variety of services like market infrastructure, trading platforms and range of commodities backed financial investment tools.
- There are 66 fully operational towers, and the 200-hectare land comprises of approximately 18000 sq/m of commercial, retail and residential space.
Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA)
DAFZA was launched in 1996 and deals with export and import trades and services. It helps the international and local businesses to get incorporated in Dubai. For a Dubai free zone company formation this is a good option because:
- The process of setting up a business is easy as it requires minimum paperwork and the processing time required is very less.
- It facilitates all kinds of businesses in getting the Dubai Business license
Dubai Knowledge Village
it is a human resource management, professional and educational free trade zone and provides 100% ownership to facilities for corporate training and learning institutions.
- There are 400 companies and institutions currently operating.
Free zones offer a variety of facilities so choose your zone and start your business